Admission is open to preschoolers of any racial or religious background who are:
- A Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Aged between three and six
- Diagnosed with mild to moderate autism spectrum disorders and/or intellectual disability
- Referred by hospitals, paediatricians and the Centre for Enabled Living
- Assessed for suitability by our paramedical professionals
A one-time registration fee applies. School fee, miscellaneous fee and cost of materials are charged monthly.
School fees are charged according to each family’s per capita monthly income. Assistance to students from needy families are considered on a case-to-case basis. Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.