- Why is The Green Charity Carnival suspended?
MOH has announced that all events and mass gatherings must be deferred or cancelled. You can refer to https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/tighter-measures-to-minimise-further-spread-of-covid-19
- I have bought the carnival coupons. How can I utilise them?
The coupons will be valid at The Green Charity Carnival in 2021.
- Can I choose to donate my coupons instead?
Yes. Should you wish to donate your coupons, you may contact us at email@example.com to make the arrangement or visit us from Mon-Fri (9am – 12pm, 2pm – 5.30pm) at Metta Building, Level 3.
- I have registered for the Charity Walk. What do I need to do?
No action will be needed as your walk registration will automatically be transferred to our Virtual Walk.
- How do I participate for the Virtual Walk?
Thank you for your kind support. Registration has ended.
- When can I collect the Virtual Walk T-shirt & Goodie Bag?
We will contact you with details of the collection.
- Will there be The Green Charity Carnival in 2021?
Yes. The Green Charity Carnival will be held in 2021. It is our annual flagship fundraising event since 1997. Metta Welfare Association will also be monitoring the situation closely and necessary adjustments will be made should the need arise.
- Where can I get the latest information on The Green Charity Carnival?
All updates will be shared through our website https://www.metta.org.sg/mettacarnival/ or our Facebook page.
- How can I contact Metta Welfare Association?
You can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 65804688.