Newsletter: November 2011
Ingredients: Potatoes, pumpkin, soybean patties, green and red capsicums, ginger shreds.
- Wash, peel and cut the potatoes and pumpkin, set aside.
- Soak the soybean patties until soft, squeeze out the water, and then cut them into smaller pieces, set aside.
- Wash and slice the green and red capsicums, set aside.
- Heat and oil the wok, stir fry the ginger shreds until fragrant. Next, Toss in the potatoes and stir fry them for a while before adding a small amount of water, put a lid over the wok and let the contents simmer for five minutes.
- Pour in the pumpkin and soybean patties, add some soy sauce, salt, curry oil, and toss evenly.
- Add a small amount of water (take note that too much water would dilute the taste of the dish) and replace the lid over the wok to continue simmering the contents until they turn mushy (like how a stew should look). If you prefer a softer stew, you can simmer the contents for a longer time as desired. Add water to the contents as and when they become dried up in the process of cooking.
- Right before turning off the flame, toss in the green and red capsicums, mushroom flavour enhancer, and stir well.
- 土豆、番瓜去皮，切塊; 大豆蛋白
Image High resolution photo created by rawpixel.com – www.freepik.com