Newsletter: November 2011
Ingredients: Tomatoes, frozen tofu, ginger paste, mushroom flavour enhancer.
- Remove the frozen tofu from the fridge for defrosting. After which, drain the water from the tofu completely, dice finely and set aside. Wash and cut the tomatoes, set aside.
- Heat and oil the wok, stir fry the ginger paste until fragrant. Next, toss in the tomatoes and sauté them lightly, season them with a pinch of salt and continue to stir fry until they turn into a pasty consistency. After which, add in the tofu pieces and stir fry them with mushroom flavour enhancer.
Things to note:
- Moisture in the tofu must be completely sieved to prevent the forming of additional sauce for optimal taste.
- Salt must be added while frying the tomatoes to obtain the juice for optimal taste.
- 平時豆腐放冷凍室凍硬，吃時解凍，注意，解凍後要捏去水，撕小塊; 蕃茄洗淨切塊。
Image High resolution photo created by rawpixel.com – www.freepik.com