Newsletter: November 2011
Ingredients: Celery, lily bulbs, cashew nuts, wolfberries
- Wash and peel the celery, cut into diamond shapes, set aside.
- Wash and peel the lily bulbs apart, set aside.
- Stir fry cashew nuts with some oil in a hot wok, set aside.
- Boil some water in a pot, and then toss in the celery and wolfberries until cooked, then proceed to scoop them out of the water.
- Next, heat a wok with minimal amount of oil, pour in the celery, lily bulbs, wolfberries, some salt, mushroom flavour enhancer and a small amount of water. Sauté the lot a few times, add some cornstarch to thicken the sauce, and then mix well before serving.
- 百合掰開洗淨; 腰果用油炸